Saturday, 19 February 2011

Kerry Katona

Updated (again) 23rd June

I've been sent this link been online since 2009

Updated 18th June


I don't have an account on Digital Spy and can't be arsed to be joining right now. I just want to clear a few things up.
  1. Yes, these pics are real. They have been floating around the net for years, same for a lot of the photos on my site. Click the pictures to see it in full screen, You'll see one of the pics features her then fiancé Brian McFadden - so that shows how long ago this has been around, (this looks like scans from one of the daily sport magazines). I've not wasted my time shopping this together.
  2. I'm not Mark Wright. I can't be as certain on the video as I am with the pics so I will edit the text to say allegedly - to cover my back. Many videos of claiming to be of Kerry have again be floating around I am aware that some were public denied by her representives at the time but she was with Max Clifford at the time and if you know how he does PR, him denying something means nothing.
  3. If Kerry Katona wants to sue me bring it on, also sue google & the rest of the internet to, there are other naked photos of Kerry online.










Updated 18th June


I don't have an account on Digital Spy and can't be arsed to be joining right now. I just want to clear a few things up.
  1. Yes, these pics are real. They have been floating around the net for years, same for a lot of the photos on my site. Click the pictures to see it in full screen, You'll see one of the pics features her then fiancé Brian McFadden - so that shows how long ago this has been around, (this looks like scans from one of the daily sport magazines). I've not wasted my time shopping this together.
  2. I'm not Mark Wright. I can't be as certain on the video as I am with the pics so I will edit the text to say allegedly - to cover my back. Many videos of claiming to be of Kerry have again be floating around I am aware that some were public denied by her representives at the time but she was with Max Clifford at the time and if you know how he does PR, him denying something means nothing.
  3. If Kerry Katona wants to sue me bring it on, also sue google & the rest of the internet to, there are other naked photos of Kerry online.


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a filthy fucking cunt bucket! I'd love to fuck her right up her back doors and cum out my man fat right up her shit pipe. fucking sluts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see someone else on the same wave length, I would do the same and I would lick her shithole out even if she had just been for a shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did she make her fucking tits look like barrage balloons ? Nice pussy though , well worth my 10" prick in .

    ReplyDelete